The 2014 NSW Tree Climbing Championships have been postponed until October 2014.
Official venue and dates will be advertised once they have been confirmed.
Please find below a list of the prerequisites required for the Arboriculture Australia Ltd registered consulting arboristTM (RCA) membership - NEW APPLICATIONS
Includes General membership category
• Requires a minimum of Australian Qualification Framework AHC50510 - Diploma of Arboriculture (Level 5)
• Applicants must be approved and all new applications will require a certified copy of their qualifications, signed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)
• Includes your name in the online Arboriculture Australia™ Consulting and Practising Arborist Directory™ under Registered Consulting Arborist™
• Included on CEU† register with a requirement of 18 CEU's per calendar year
• Any member of this category is required to hold Public Liability to the value of $20million and $5million Professional Indemnity Insurance over the calendar year period.
If the applicant does not hold the current AHC50510 Diploma of Arboriculture (level 5)
The applicant must then hold a superseded level 5 qualification and have either completed the Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) or the Quantified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA) course.
They must also commit to upgrading their qualifications to the new AHC50510 qualification by January 2017.
All other prerequisites as stated above will apply.
NZAA Conference 2014
ROTORUA 16-18 October 2014
Click here for more information
Type a keyword and click to search our website