- Arboriculture Australia member price
This excellent volume of Australian native plants includes over 1500 species of plants, trees, shrubs, annuals, ground covers, bedding plants and climbers for your garden.
This concise edition of the phenomenally successful Australian Native Plants(now in its fifth edition) makes it even easier to choose Australian native plants for your garden.
- More than 1500 species and cultivars that are easy to obtainand grow, many illustrated with colour photographs
- Plants divided into chapters: Ground Covers, Rockery Plants,Water Features, Shrubs, Trees, Annuals and Bedding Plants, and Climbers
- Recommended planting zones for every plant
- Symbols indicating the significant attributes of eachspecies
- Updated plant names
- Simple advice on propagating plants from seed and cuttings
- Information on soil preparation, planting, fertilising,watering, pruning and pests, and diseases.