**LAST ONE LEFT**
ISA presents a new educational resource for arborists: a self-paced, highly interactive series of CDs to supplement the certification study guide. Multiple students can use these CDs to prepare for the certification exam, obtain CEU credits, and upgrade their knowledge and skills.The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and non-traditional learners who respond best to visual, auditory, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer.
- A high level of interactivity.
- Self-paced instruction.
- Emphasis on visuals, including other graphics.
- Digital audio that enhances text.
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles.
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner.
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives.
- Glossary of key terms with definitions and pronunciations.
The Diagnosis & Disorders CD covers both biotic and abiotic plant disorders. The CD also contains strategies for diagnosis and a printable diagnostic worksheet. (©2005)
Earn 6 CEUs (A, T, U, M, Bs)
*These CEU credits may be submitted only once during the life of your certification.
Available in English or Spanish!
Recommended System Requirements:
Windows XP, Vista, Intel® or AMD™ processor at 100MHz, 800 x 600, 16-bit colour screen resolution, 32 MB hard drive space, PC only.