- Arboriculture Australia Member Price
**LAST ONE IN STOCK. **
Please note: There are two cosmetic hairline cracks on the front of the plastic CD case. The CD inside is not affected.
ISA presents a new educational resource for arborists: a self-paced, highly interactive series of CDs to supplement the certification study guide. Multiple students can use these CDs to prepare for the certification exam, obtain CEU credits, and upgrade their knowledge and skills.The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and non-traditional learners who respond best to visual, auditory, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer.
- A high level of interactivity.
- Self-paced instruction.
- Emphasis on visuals, including other graphics.
- Digital audio that enhances text.
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles.
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner.
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives.
- Glossary of key terms with definitions and pronunciations.
Technical procedures for planting trees, along with valuable details regarding use of fertilizers and mulching for early tree care are important lessons contained in this CD. It also contains detailed information regarding the proper techniques for improving tree survival in its early stages. ©2006
Earn 4 CEUs* (A, T, U, M, Bp)
*These CEU credits may be submitted only once during the life of your certification.
Recommended System Requirements:
Windows XP, Vista, Intel® or AMD™ processor at 100MHz, 800 x600, 16-bit colour screen resolution, 32 MB hard drive space, PC only.