- Arboriculture Australia Member Price **LAST ONE IN STOCK**
ISA presents a new educational resource for arborists: a self-paced, highly interactive series of CDs to supplement the certification study guide. Multiple students can use these CDs to prepare for the certification exam, obtain CEU credits, and upgrade their knowledge and skills.The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and non-traditional learners who respond best to visual, auditory, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer.
- A high level of interactivity.
- Self-paced instruction.
- Emphasis on visuals, including other graphics.
- Digital audio that enhances text.
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles.
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner.
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives.
- Glossary of key terms with definitions and pronunciations.
The Plant Health Care CD explains the philosophy of Plant Health Care (PHC), a holistic and comprehensive program for managing health, structure, and appearance of plants in the landscape with limited pesticide application. Teaches the principles for a systematic approach to the plant diagnostic process, and provides information for recognizing signs and symptoms of tree disorders. (©2007)
Earn 6 CEUs (A,T,U, M, Bp)
*These CEU credits may be submitted only once during the life of yourcertification.
Recommended System Requirements:
Windows XP, Vista, Intel® or AMD™ processor at 100MHz, 800 x 600, 16-bit colourscreen resolution, 32 MB hard drive space, PC only.