KEEP INFORMED & KEEP SAFE
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, it can be confusing to know what the latest restrictions are and whether they apply to you. Arb Aus will keep you updated and connected to helpful resources, but always check state and federal government websites for the latest information on the ever-changing COVID situation.
To everyone in our industry, you have our full support. Please keep safe and know that you can reach out to us if you need at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 information and support links
From 11:59pm Wednesday 5th August 2020, further restrictions came into effect in Victoria.
- Metropolitan Melbourne is in Stage 4 restrictions
- All remaining areas of Victoria are in Stage 3 restrictions
It is mandatory to wear face coverings throughout Victoria. Services and industries that remain operational are required to implement their COVID Safe Plan by 11:59pm Friday 7th August 2020. Employers that require their staff to attend a worksite must issue a Permitted Worker Permit to their employees. This is the responsibility of the employer.
See below for resources.
COVID Safe Plan
- COVID Safe Plan overview
- COVID Safe Plan template (Victoria)
- COVID Safe Plan template (National COVID-19 Coordination Commission)
- COVID Safe Plan guidance
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Face coverings
- Preventing infection
- Preparing for COVID-19 cases in your workplace
- Planning and responding
- Cleaning and disinfecting
Permitted Worker Permits Permitted Work Places Business Support
- Current status of COVID-19
- Symptoms and preventative measures
- Educational resources for your workplace
- Government response and updates