Contributing State Associations
Contributing State Associations (Internal and Extyernal) VTIO, TGWA, SASA, TAO, NSWA
The purpose of the Contributing State Associations (Internal and External) Committee is to:
- Develop a positive relationship with Arboriculture Australia to achieve industry goals.
- Allow Arboriculture Australia to support state-based initiatives.
- Allow contributing state-based associations to support national initiatives.
- Co-operate in developing and delivering education plus national and/or State/Territory Work, Health & Safety initiatives.
- Investigate opportunities to deliver the respective associations’ services in an efficient and co-operative manner.
- Develop and co-ordinate consistent State, Territory and national responses to industry issues.