Monitor and Negotiate in an efficient and effective manner, the removal of hazardous vegetation, undertake audits of contractor Vegetation Management areas.
We’re an energised team who is passionate about our customers, strive for operational excellence and a sustainable future for our people and our community.
About the Role
This role is responsible for monitoring and negotiating in an efficient and effective manner the removal of hazardous vegetation, undertaking audits of contractor Vegetation Management areas to identify the level of compliance to their treatment plans and providing support to the Operations Manager and Distribution & Vegetation Delivery Team.
This role will report to the Operations Manager and is located at Wodonga, Victoria however the applicant may reside in any part of the geographical area.
We are a flexible workplace
What you will deliver
- Investigate and resolve escalated customer complaints
- Conduct timely & accurate assessments of Hazard and Reliability programs as required of vegetation in combination of AusNet’s Distribution Network and in accordance with Bushfire Mitigation and company policy requirements
- Undertake audits of contractor Vegetation Management areas (VMA) to identify the level of compliance to treatment plans
- Monitor performance of VMA treatment plans
- Identify and submit capital solutions to Senior Vegetation Auditor for prioritisation
- Undertake routine and emergency patrols of powerlines, gathering vegetation and asset data
- Provide assistance to the Vegetation Management group managing contractor performance during routine and emergency situations
- Develop sound relationships with relevant stakeholders, especially with external customers and affected landowners
What we like about you
- Demonstrated industry experience in Horticulture/Arboriculture
- Level 3 Arborist (including hazard tree unit code: AHCARB408 – Perform a ground-based tree defect evaluation)
- Knowledge of contractor management
- Detailed knowledge of HS&E requirements
- Working with internal\external stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of regulation and AusNet requirements in the areas of Vegetation management
Inclusion and Diversity
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, one that fosters belonging, where everyone brings their unique strengths and innovative ideas.
AusNet partners with Work180 and Kinaway to support these diversity pillars and has Employee Network Groups that support Pride and LGBQTIA+, Cultural and Ethnic Awareness, Disability, Working Parents Group, Women’s Network and Young Professionals Network.
What we offer at AusNet
A diverse, inclusive, and supportive team culture who supports you to lead and achieve
- We care about what flexibility means to you and flexible working options are fully supported, to better balance work, personal and family commitments
- A wide range of employee benefits such as income protection, corporate discounts, salary sacrifice options including novated leasing
- Learning culture with ongoing development and career opportunities to enable a career with purpose
At AusNet you don’t need to check every box.
We have key requirements which are important, but we also know that the best candidate may not tick all the boxes so, if you have the experience and capabilities for a portion of the role, Apply Now to join our energised team
How to apply –
Apply via https://jobs.ausnetservices.com.au/job-invite/21211/Back to Listing