Are you look for a new challenge? Have you got Climbing experience? Love working in the outdoors? We are seeking a Climbing Arborist to join Active today!
Position description –
This role has job security and will work within our powerlines division covering the area of Northern Victoria.
Reporting into the Supervisor, you will be able to efficiently and effectively trim and dismantle trees by using complex climbing techniques, whilst ensuring safe work practices. You will also occasionally need to operate an Elevated Work Platform and cut, trim, and remove trees.
Monday to Friday 8-hour shift from 7:00am to 4:00pm (9-day fortnight) with opportunity for overtime and weekend work paid at penalty rates.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Fortnightly RDO
- Up to $40 an hour + superannuation + allowances
- Paid Living Away From Home allowance when applicable
- Access to innovative technology and machinery
- See parts of Victoria
- Employee Benefits such as discounts on products and other services
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2)
- Climbing experience and/or Cert II or III Horticulture/Arboriculture or Aerial Rigging & Aerial Rescue qualifications
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
- Flexibility to work away from home when required
To find out more about working at Active read our team member stories and join our socials:
How to apply –
Email your resume and cover letter to http://jobs.activetreeservices.com.au/cw/en/job/493114?lApplicationSubSourceID=Back to Listing