Make Australia your office! We are seeking a qualified Arborist to join Active Tree Services in Sydney.
Active Tree Services is looking to appoint an Arborist to work on a long-term contract in the City of Sydney. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient upkeep of Sydney’s most iconic trees that shape the city’s canopy.
The role includes efficiently and effectively trimming, cutting and the removing of unsafe trees, whilst ensuring safe Active work practices.
If you love working outdoors in a small team, using state of the art arborist tools, then we want to hear from you!
What can we offer you: -
- Full time permanent role with job security
- $30 - $32 an hour + superannuation
- Opportunities for training and development to become further qualified and progress your career with a national organisation
- RDO & paid overtime
- Access to innovative technology and machinery
- All PPE and uniform provided
What we are looking for: -
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence is essential (MR/HR preferred)
- Qualified Arborist AQF level 3, however AQF2 or person currently enrolled in either qualification will be considered.
- Current EWP licence is desirable
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
We are an Australian family-owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of over 800 personnel committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and green asset consultancy services. Comprising of Active Tree Services, Active Green Services and Aerial Access, we have been operating for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first. This is your opportunity to work with an industry leader that genuinely cares about people, the environment and communities in which we work.
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to apply –
Email your resume and cover letter to http://jobs.activetreeservices.com.au/cw/en/job/493041?lApplicationSubSourceID=Back to Listing