Make Australia your office! We are seeking an experienced Climber to join the team in TAS
Reporting into the Supervisor, you will be able to efficiently and effectively trim and dismantle trees by using complex climbing techniques, whilst ensuring safe work practices. You will also occasionally need to operate an Elevated Work Platform and cut, trim and remove trees. T
This role has job security and will work on a contract of Active’s, covering but not limited to Northen Tasmania based out of Launceston.
Monday to Friday 8-hour shift from 7.00am to 4pm (9 day fortnight) with opportunity for overtime and weekend work paid at penalty rates.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Hourly rate from $30 - $34 + superannuation + allowances
- Paid Living Away From Home allowance when applicable
- Access to innovative technology and machinery
- National organisation with the ability to relocate interstate
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2)
- Climbing experience and/or Cert II or III Horticulture/Arboriculture or Aerial Rigging & Aerial Rescue qualifications
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket or willingness to obtain one
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
- Flexibility to work away from home when required
How to apply –
Email your resume and cover letter to http://jobs.activetreeservices.com.au/cw/en/job/493030/climbing-arborist-launcestonBack to Listing