Citywide Trees is currently seeking Arborists to join our Trees Team at to service the City of Melbourne trees.
Based in North Melbourne , you will be exposed to many aspects of Arboricultural works, including; Programmed and reactive pruning of Street and Park Trees, Electirc Line Clearance pruning from an EWP, formative tree pruning works, tree and stump removals, chipper operation, pest and disease management, and Tree Assessment & auditing.
At Citywide we believe everyone should be able to live and prosper in healthy, safe, sustainable and vibrant cities and communities as our cities grow. It is a vision we know we share with you.
Position Types include:
- Apprentice/Assistant Aborist
- Utilities and/or Climbing Arborists
- Ground based Chipper/Chainsaw Operator
- Tree Assessor/Auditor (Level 5)
- Certificate 2/3 in Arboriculture (or currently studying)
- Current MR truck licence, CPR & First Aid qualifications
- Chainsaw Licence
- Medium Rigid Driver Licence
- Certificate II ESI (preferred)
Back to Listing