Make your next career move! Join the ETS team today.
- Lilydale, VIC
- Pakenham, VIC
Position description –
- Job overview
We now have a great opportunity for several experienced Crew Members to join our awesome Lilydale and Pakenham teams in the below positions:
- EWP Operators (EWP High Risk Work License required)
- Machinery Operators – Operating tractors and skid steers
- Company overview
Since 1981, ETS has focused on delivering cost effective, efficient and sustainable utility maintenance services across the country. Our clients include the major utility companies covering power, water and gas; local, state and Federal Government departments; and major transport infrastructure companies servicing the rail and road networks across the country.
We are working together making communities safer through reliable and efficient services to utilities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform various tasks related to tree removal, pruning and site clean-up.
- Daily maintenance of chipper, chainsaws, and other related equipment.
- Strong daily reliability and motivation is very important.
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines while working outdoors.
To be a successful ETS Tree Worker you will need to be:
- Highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Able to work as part of a team, take direction and follow instructions
- Physically fit
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket (is essential for the EWP operator role)
- A current unrestricted MR drivers’ licence
- Industry experience (Cert III Arboriculture/Horticulture will be highly regarded)
- Ability to take direction and follow instruction
- White card (minimum requirement)
How to apply –
If you would like to join a company with fantastic culture, career development opportunities and excellent remuneration and benefits click bit.ly/3XARGaG to apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position closes 20/09/2023
You can view more details on this position and all current career opportunities at bit.ly/3XARGaGBack to Listing