At ETS we provide a culture of safety, first-rate equipment and believe our employees are our most valuable asset.
- Pakenham, VIC
- Lilydale, VIC
Position description –
- Job overview
Do you love climbing trees and want to be part of an innovative, and industry leading vegetation management company!?
We are now seeking experienced climbers to join our team in Victoria, working out of our Pakenham and Lilydale depots.
As a Tree Climber and member of an ETS crew, your day will consist of climbing trees, and using equipment to trim vegetation at heights. You will also work alongside another Climber and take turns acting as Safety Observer/Ground worker.
- Company overview
Since 1981, ETS has focused on delivering cost effective, efficient and sustainable utility maintenance services across the country. Our clients include the major utility companies covering power, water and gas; local, state and Federal Government departments; and major transport infrastructure companies servicing the rail and road networks across the country.
We are working together making communities safer through reliable and efficient services to utilities.
- About You
- Experience as a tree climber within the Utility industry – preferred
- General Construction Safety White Card – essential
- Skills to operate chainsaws, chippers and other equipment
- Highly safety conscious
- Physically fit & healthy, and love the great outdoors
- Good communication skills, ability to work as part of a team and liaise with clients and the general public.
- Manual drivers licence unrestricted and valid.
How to apply –
If you would like to join a company with fantastic culture, career development opportunities and excellent remuneration and benefits click bit.ly/3XARGaG to apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position closes 20/09/2023
You can view more details on this position and all current career opportunities at bit.ly/3XARGaGBack to Listing