Annual subscription for the Series 3 full suite of 'practical level' electronic Minimum Industry Standards.
Please note that a monthly subscription option of $10/month (members) or $13/month (non-members) is also available.
To set up a monthly subscription, please click 'add to cart' and checkout. You can select either annual or monthly subscription during the checkout process.
This digital bundle includes all of the published 3-series MIS:
- MIS300 Safe Tree Work
- MIS301 Arborist Knots
- MIS302 Arborist Ropes
- MIS303 Tree Dismantling
- MIS304 Aerial Rescue
- MIS305 Tree Climbing
- MIS306 Tree Inspection for Access and Work
- MIS307 Crane Use for Tree Work
- MIS308 Tree Pruning
- MIS309 Equipment Inspection
- MIS310 Tree Support Systems
- MIS311 Stump Grinding
- MIS312 Environmental Arboriculture
- MIS313 Tree Health and Maintenance
- MIS314 Utility Tree Work
- MIS315 Chainsaw Operation and Tree Felling
- MIS316 Chipper Maintenance and Operation
With the full suite of practical-level eMIS on your phone or tablet, you and your team will be able to access the information you need wherever you are.
- Use the MIS as a foundation for simple, useable SWMS and SOPs: reference the MIS instead of describing tasks in detail.
- Share with new staff members to help get them up to speed with industry practices.
- Easily communicate your work methods with other stakeholders, for example contract managers, site managers or HSEQ representatives.
- Be confident that the work methods you're using are industry ratified and and align with best practice.